Chromecast with Google TV brings you the entertainment that you love, in up to 4K HDR.1 Get personal recommendations based on your subscriptions, viewing history and content that you own – all in one place. No more jumping between apps to decide what to watch. Search by mood, genre, actor and more. And use the voice remote to ask Google to find a specific title, or even dim the lights. Chromecast works with almost any TV with an HDMI port. Just plug it in, connect to Wi-Fi and start streaming.
Disclaimer: Chromecast with Google TV requires a TV with an HDMI port, a Wi-Fi network, a Google Account, a nearby electrical socket, and a compatible mobile device. Minimum OS requirements are available at g.co/cast/req. To view content in 4K, a 4K-capable TV and reliable broadband Internet connection are also required. Requires Google Assistant registration. Requires a compatible smart device and Google Home app for device setup.
• Control Chromecast with Google TV with
your voice using the voice remote.
• Enjoy whole-home audio by grouping a
Chromecast with Google TV with other
• When casting, Stream Transfer lets you start
playing audio or a YouTube video on one
device, then move it to another.
• Stream Nest Cam feeds through your
• The Apple TV app is now on Chromecast with Google TV. Watch exclusive Apple Originals, such as Ted Lasso and Greyhound, on Apple TV+.